San Francisco Immigration Law Attorney
Knowledgeable California Naturalization and Immigration Law Attorney
A successful immigration strategy has the power to bring families together, improve an individual’s situation, and give a business its best chance to succeed. At the Law Office of Marcia I. Perez, I have dedicated my practice to assisting clients in a wide range of immigration law matters. From my offices in San Francisco, I represent clients throughout the Bay Area. Contact me online or call toll free at 888-712-4012 to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal needs.
Immigration Law Services
Since the beginning of my legal career in 1995, I have helped countless clients in business and family immigration concerns. My practice covers many immigration law issues, including:
- Business and employment visas — I represent businesses and workers in employment visa matters, including issues involving H/L/E-visas and PERM certification (previously known as labor certification). I offer hands-on representation for businesses in their employment immigration law concerns. I can often get results in even the most complex cases.
- Non-Immigrant visas — I assist F-1 students and B-1/2 visitors change their non-immigrant status or extend their stays in the United States. I can also help with M-1 vocational students and F-1 Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorizations.
- Family immigration, naturalization and political asylum — From those seeking political asylum, adjustment of status (“green cards”), consular processing, citizenship, waivers for criminal or fraudulent behavior to people who are looking to bring their family together in the United States, I offer the personal service and aggressive advocacy you need from your lawyer.
- Visas for victims of domestic violence and crimes — When an immigrant is subjected to domestic abuse, they should not be forced to leave the country to get relief. I help people who have been abused to protect their immigration status through VAWA.
- Removal and deportation cases — If you are facing deportation (removal), you need an experienced San Francisco immigration law attorney to defend your rights. Being in Removal Proceedings can be one of the most frightening and stressful times of a person’s life. Knowing what will happen to him/her and how long the process takes is essential to coping with the problem. Only an experienced immigration attorney can be of service during this trying time. I can help you find answers to your immigration law problems.
Part of practicing with integrity is telling clients when they do not need an attorney. I will provide you with accurate, efficient advice to help you find the simplest solution to your problem.
In addition to my immigration services, I often assist my clients with related legal needs such as name changes and simple divorces necessary to complete their immigration cases. I care about my clients and focus on getting results as quickly as possible. Contact my office by e-mail or call toll free at 888-712-4012 to speak with me about your immigration law issue.